Saturday 7 February 2009

Ireland, meet the experts and getting running again


Due to Snow... I've not been running until today. I did mean to go to the Gym... but it was far too cold to do anything but enjoy being at home. So...instead I've been at home making sure Jo doesn't get cold, clearing snow and ice and eating El Paso Fajitas - which I love and think could be pretty healthy. Chicken and veg...


So I'm off to the gym today to run and watch the Ireland game. Which may be a disappointment as Ireland have only ever beaten the French twice since the game went professional. But if they do it will be a great start for the new regime and six nations.


Tomorrow I'm going to the Institute of Education (IOE) - at the University of London for a master class - "Meet the experts session re: training for the marathon. Includes team GB members... I'll try to get some pic's. This is part of the golden bond place from the hospital that requires me to raise £1800 for the cause. Going to the IOE will be a bit strange as Jo is studying her Art education MA at the Uni and I completed my Headship exams there. I'm sure it's a novel location for some but feels like going back to school for me.
Hopefully this will be fun and not just a sell you expensive trainers day... especailly as the whole family is coming so Jo can visit the libary to get some books.

Music on the I-pod for running includes - Japanese popstars - Facemelter. Sort like the Prodigy - Don't know if they are Japanese...
Actually scrub that their from Derry - in Ireland. Aren't all the best popstars. Click the pic for Myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment